Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title: Sr Product Manager*

*Duration: 6+* *Months   *

*Location:* *Phoenix, AZ*

 Responsibilities:

1.       Owns product analytics for specific product and works with
Business Intelligence team to define requirements for in-depth

2.       analysis related to the business? return on investment.

3.       Collects high level requirements from the business and
incorporates through extensive research.

4.       Responsible for the product performance and metrics as it relates
to relationships with c-level stakeholders.

5.       Build self-service model and go-to-market strategy for Education
Services in coordination with executives.

6.       Coordinates across the Product team to research platform
capabilities and develop requirements based on overall offering to

7.       customer as aligned with the customer roadmap.

8.       Manage product managers and associate product managers on day to
day operations and development.

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. |
**ka...@infovisia.com*<r...@infovisia.com>*

http://www.infovisia.com