*I am sorry the rate what we can offer is $50/hr.* And not $55...

From: David IDA <davidatsi...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Sr. Dot Net Developer
To: da...@idasolutions.net

*Please do not submit the consultant who will not be able to provide
References during submission *

Job Title: Senior .NET Developer

Location: San Diego, CA

Duration: 6 + Months

Rate: $55/hr

No of positions:  Two

*Desired Experience and Knowledge:*

·         Eight years .NET software development experience

·         Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design,
including use case-based requirements development, using UML throughout the
requirements and design phases, as well as architectural and coding design
patterns,

·         Expert understanding of Microsoft .NET framework and  C#

·         Strong relational database design and development skills using
Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Expert in the development of complex
queries and procedures.

·         Experienced in software development best practices, including
coding standards, automated builds, and unit testing. Able and willing to
perform code reviews.

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
required.

*Please do not submit the consultant without References*

Thanks & Regards

*David*

[image: IDA logo 2]

da...@idasolutions.net

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*