Hi ,

I hope you are having a great day!

We have an contract position with our Direct Client in *NJ - Paramus  *

*Looking for Local Consultants only who can come for Face to Face
Interview.*

*Job Description*

*Work Location:  NJ - Paramus  *

*Platform:           Client Server*

*Job Title:           Programmer Analyst  *

*Start Date:       ASAP    End Date: 12/31/2014*

*Explanation for Position:*

Provides development and support for Host Access applications. Performs
tasks

within planned durations and established deadlines. This position
collaborates with

the team to ensure effective communication in supporting the achievement of

objectives. Provides knowledge, development, maintenance and support for

applications.

*Details of Position:*

Work on LINUX platform to develop and support JAVA code for the Host Access

applications. Ability to transform requirements into specifications. Take
design

specifications to develop moderate to complex code. Troubleshoot and resolve

customer issues/defects. Support and Maintenance activities. Work
independently

and in a team environment.

*Management Skills:* Requires good written and verbal communications
skills, planning, decision making,

problem solving, estimating, and initiative. Proficient in MS Word and
Excel.

*Primary Skill: *Java Programming

*Additional Skills:*

SQL Language - Intermediate

JavaScript - Intermediate

Java Server Pages - Intermediate

Java Beans - Intermediate

Java Servlets - Intermediate

Linux Application Development - Intermediate

CICS Programming - Beginner

Java Programming - Advanced

J2EE Development - Intermediate

Oracle - Beginner

JMS - Intermediate

Microsoft Office - Intermediate

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vivek Suvarna*

*Primus Software Corporation Contact : 678-813-1898*

*Fax No : 770-300-0005 E-mail : vsuva...@primussoft.com
<vsuva...@primussoft.com> Web : www.primussoft.com
<http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.primussoft.com/>
*