Hi ,

I hope you are having a great day!

We have an contract position with our Direct Client in *NJ - Ramsey  *

*Looking for Local Consultants only who can come for Face to Face
Interview.*

*Rate - $46/hr on C2C*

*Job Description*

*Work Location:  NJ - Ramsey  *

*Platform:          Client Server          *

*Job Title:          Sr. Programmer  *

*Start Date: 07/28/2014            End Date: 12/31/2014*

*Explanation for Position:* Support of ARCS/ CL JAVA environment

Details of Position: JAVA Programmer including shell scripting. Selected
candidate will be required to maintain the existing java application that
is running on windows application servers pointing to a DB2 database. The
framework is struts 1. The applicant is expected to have advanced knowledge
of java (J2EE), struts 1 framework, SQL and shell scripting. Some knowledge
of DB2 would be nice but not a deal breaker. Additionally, the resource
should have knowledge of SQL Server DB and Spring framework (For probable
work on the Roadmap)

*Primary Skill: *Java Programming

*Additional Skills:*

Jboss - Advanced

SQL Server Admin - Intermediate

SQL Language - Advanced

SQL Programming - Advanced

Javascript - Advanced

Java Server Pages - Advanced

Java Beans - Advanced

Java Servlets - Advanced

UNIX Shell - Advanced

SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate

Java Programming - Expert

J2EE Development - Advanced

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vivek Suvarna*

*Primus Software Corporation Contact : 678-813-1898*

*Fax No : 770-300-0005 E-mail : vsuva...@primussoft.com
<vsuva...@primussoft.com> Web : www.primussoft.com
<http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.primussoft.com/>
*