Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks!!!

*Senior .Net Developer *

*Des Moines, IA*

*6 Months - Contract*

   - An experienced Enterprise Level .NET developer specializing in web
   based applications with the ability to architect software solutions guided
   by established technical standards.
   -  The ideal candidate would be familiar with multi-tiered architecture
   and have experience working within the User-Interface, Business (Domain),
   and Data tiers.
   - Candidates should be capable of working on large tasks, both
   independently and/or serving as a tech lead, and willing to work extra
   hours when required.

*Required* - .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008/2010,
Object Oriented Design, AJAX concepts, familiar with multi-tiered
architecture, UML (Class/Sequence Diagrams), SQL

*Beneficial *- Telerik ASP.NET AJAX UI Controls, Spring.net, iBatis.net,
Silverlight, WCF, NUnit, Log4net, MSMQ, Perforce SCM, Oracle 11g, IIS 7,
MVP Design Pattern, JQuery, Fluent Validation Framework, NServiceBus,
Windows Services, Experience with designing object model is a plus.

Thanks & Regards

Prem |OrgSpire Inc.|

545 Metro Place South, Suite 100|Dublin, Ohio - 43017|

Ph: 518-293-3193 | Fax : 886-674-2180|
prem.an...@orgspire.com