*C# ASP.Net Developer*

*GLENVIEW, IL 60026(LOCAL Only)*

*Duration: 2 years*

*Must-haves*

o Strong familiarity with the .NET platform in general, and ASP.NET
specifically

o Experience with ASP.NET and MVC framework and relevant design patterns

o Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server

o Query writing and Stored Procedure / TSQL skills

o Strong Fluency in the C# programming language, and at least decent
working knowledge of VB.net<[http://VB.net>

o Good knowledge of CSS selectors and styles

o Familiarity with the Javascript programming language and jQuery platform

*Expectations:*

o The candidate needs to be able to work independently on issues/tasks, we
don't really have the bandwidth for close supervision.

o The candidate needs to be able to adapt to new code environments quickly.
We have a lot of different applications written in different styles and
tools/platforms, and we need someone who can handle that kind of disparity.

o The candidate should be used to working with legacy production systems.

*Plusses*

o Some experience in Windows Powershell a plus

o Working knowledge of using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source
control as well as ALM

o Strong HTML / Client side skills

o Ability to cut clean, semantic html markup

o Experience with the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM

*Day-to-Day*

100% Development of new internal web applications

Thanks,

*Zaid Mohammed *

IT Recruiter

Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc

Carnegie Office Park, Building Six

800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255
Carnegie, PA 15106
Office: 412-450-1316 X 109| Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: z...@shstinc.com