Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com if
you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our
time..........

PL/SQL Developer

Harrisburg, PA

6 Months

This individual will be part of an energetic and results-oriented team
responsible
for supporting TE Connectivity's pricing systems. Position requires a
well-rounded
individual with analytical/business, problem solving skills and development
skills.

MUST HAVE:

·         5+ years of PL/SQL programming experience

·         Strong analytical skills and SQL/PL-SQL skills

·         Experience with Oracle database

·         Ability to create data extracts based upon adhoc requests

·         Expertise coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures,
Functions, Packages, Database Triggers, and tuning queries using Explain Plan,
SQL Trace, etc...

·         Experience with the XML package, data import/export and working with
multiple db links are good to have

·         Ability to understand complex database structures.

·         Strong problem solving capabilities and results oriented with the
ability to multi-task.

·         Testing/Debugging - ability to generate and execute test scripts.

·         Excellent oral and written communication.

NICE TO HAVE:

·         Experience with SQL Server databases

·         Experience with OLAP database

·         Development experience with Unix shell scripting

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com