Hi,

Hope you are doing well……….

I would like to present you an awesome job opening with one of my
client*.* Kindly find
the job description given below and if you have any consultant available
for this position please reply me back with his updated resume along with
his contact details.

* Please send resumes to     *bhoomesh.recrui...@gmail.com

*Title: Infosys/coke*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Job Roles/Responsibilites:*

*SAP Time Consultant*

·         Experience with PCRs, Functions, Operations and Schema changes

·         Experience with overall Time evaluation, FLSA rules, overtime
calculations and CATS

·         Experience with ESS and MSS functionality related to Time
Management

·         Understanding of new SAP capabilities on SAP Time on EhPs and HR
Renewals

·         Ability to work in a multi-project and tight deadline environment

·         At least 8 years of experience in at least 3 full lifecycles in
SAP Time Mgmt.

·         The candidate should have excellent written and oral
communication skills.

·         Candidate must have an excellent understanding of software
lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.

·         Must be able to participate in a team environment and operate
individually.

·         Excellent problem resolution, analysis and customer service
skills required.

*Please send resumes to     bhoomesh.recrui...@gmail.com
<bhoomesh.recrui...@gmail.com>*

Sam recruiter