HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Quality Assurance Engineer - .NET/C#

*Project Location*

Santa Monica, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*
  MOI:-Telephonic+FacetoFace

USC OR GC ONLY

Top 2 things:

   - Must have good understanding of .NET technology (C#, BizTalk, Team
   foundation server)
   - 1+ years of automation experience (Selenium)

*Quality Assurance Engineer - .NET/C#*

*We have an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer. We are
looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who will participate in the QA
effort for a dynamic system that is connected to multiple other systems.
This position will report to the QA Manager and work closely with the lead
QA engineer, other QA engineers, developers and business analysts.*
Job Overview:

   - Develop test plans and test cases for features and functionalities for
   .NET software (Front and Back-end, APIs, DBs)
   - Support production release and create QA reports.
   - Work with developers and project managers for code review and test
   case review
   - Work with developers to debug and troubleshoot
   - Work with business analysts to clarify requirements and build test
   cases.
   - Work in a fast-paced agile environment.

Qualifications

Requirements

   - 3+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience
   - 1+ years of automation experience
   - BS in computer science
   - Must have good understanding of .NET technology (C#, BizTalk, Team
   foundation server)
   - Must have good understanding of web services
   - Must be able to script in at least one of the following languages:
   Ruby, Javascript, C#
   - Must be competent in MSSQL
   - Must have strong understanding of SDLC and QA process.
   - Must have good communication skills.
   - Must have good understanding of multi-tier software architecture.

Assets

   - Agile process experience
   - Experience automating test cases using MS VSTE using web tests
   - Experience with load and performance testing using MS VSTE or
   LoadRunner, LoadUI..
   - Experience with TCM like Testrail, TestLink..
   - Experience with ticketing systems like Jira
   - Experience with Agile process
   - Experience with CI tools

Plus

   - Hands-on experience in programming with Selenium RC (Webdriver) with
   NUnit,
   - Ability to program in Ruby/Ruby on Rails
   - Experience in managing/setting-up cloud based test environments.
   - Experience creating plug-in and add-ins for tool integration.
   - Experience in analyzing server monitors ((Splunk, Keynote, Gomez,
   Nagios, etc)

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *