*Urgently Send Resumes to sreekant...@coppermobile.com <da...@x-istech.com>*

*Direct client requirement. *

Hi,
Greetings of the Day, Hope you are doing great.
This is Sreekanth from Copper mobile. Please review this direct client
requirement and send me an updated word copy of resume to "
sreekant...@coppermobile.com <da...@x-istech.com>.
We can fix immediate interview.  Feel free to email or call me with any
questions you may have. Reach me on 972.996.3239*102

My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore
this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to
not solicit you for this opportunity again

Android developer
end client:NYC Dept of Health and Mental Hygiene
Astoria, NY

Let me know if you have any issue on rate part.

Child Care-Android-Appcelerator Developer

Job Description:

Develop and test using Android Titanium based on functional specifications.
Attend daily Scrum Meetings and provides input into design and development
strategies.

Must have prior work experience in the following:

5+ years of native mobile application development experience for Android
platforms.
Demonstrated experience across cross-platform mobile development using
Appcelerator with c.
Mobile Javascript frameworks such as JQuery Mobile, Titanium, Sencha Touch,
Knockout.js, Node.js.
Knowledge of MVC/MVP/MVVM UI design patterns and their differences.
Experience with cloud integration using RESTful web services and JSON.
Knowledge of enterprise-related mobility issues such as server-side
integration, scalability and performance.
Familiarity with source control using Github and TFS.

Nice to have:

Agile development methodologies.
Local and State Government experience.

*Business Analyst*
Mahwah, NJ
6+months
Rate : $50/hr on C-C

Need locals of NY/NJ

Skills needed :
data mapping, validation and some CRM , SAP experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*SREEKANTH.S,*
*Sr. Recruiter* | *SREE *[ E :  <http://goog_1742449972/>*sreekanth.s
<http://goog_1742449972/>**@*coppermobile.com <http://coppermobile.com/>* ]*
[image: Copper Mobile Logo]
12720 Hill crest Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75230
O:  972-996-3239*102  *I * F: (888) 912-0414,
www.CopperMobile.com <http://www.coppermobile.com/>,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZnHcn0uTs