Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : iOS Developer*

*Location : Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Interview Type : Phone + Skype*

We have an immediate opening for an iOS Developer position.  The ideal
candidate will possess a passion for clean, well architected code and can
work well in a team environment.

*Responsibilities*

·         Participate in the full lifecycle of iOS based apps by using
Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK

·         Contribute to the architecture and implementation of new
features, data modeling, and interface guidelines adherence

·         Work on bug fixes, app optimization, and feature enhancements

·         Continue to stay up to date on latest trends and best practices
relative to native mobile development

*Education and Work Experience*

·         BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject

·         3+ years of iOS development

·         A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch

·         Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text

·         Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

·         Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies

·         Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle

·         Familiarity with version control (SVN, GIT)

·         Android development a huge plus

·         Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store a plus

Joining the Tribune Publishing mobile development team means that your hard
work really matters.  We are currently working on the next generation of
our news-reader apps with millions of page views.  The world of news
consumption is changing, be a part of a team that can implement and deliver
forward thinking apps that meet the challenges of this changing landscape.

*Thanks & Regards*

*James* |Talent Acquisition - Manager  | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 Ext. 1345 Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com <ke...@vls-systems.com>

*Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | SAP Member-Extended Business Program  |
Cognos Certified Partner | IBM Certified Partner | Oracle Gold Certified
Partner *

2008 to 2014 Honoree:  Inc *5000* fastest growing companies

*A SEI CMMi Level 3 Company*