HI Professional

Please find the below job opportunities. if you feel comfortable then
please revert me ASAP with your updated word format resume and contact
details..

Position:;Java develper

*Location* – Atlanta, GA
*Duration* – 12 month contract

Interview:: Phone & Skype / In-Person

*Top Skills:*

1) 8+ years java development experience- object-oriented design experience
and extensive experience working on web applications

2) Web Services experience- can have either Soap or Restful experience and
must be able to both write and consume then

3) Backend java experience- must be strong with Oracle and be able to use
hibernate to pull data

4) Lead experience is a plus

*Job Description:*

*QUALIFICATIONS*:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or
equivalent experience.
• Full understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• Strong background in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms
or languages
• Hands-on skills in Java development.
• Ability to interact at a technical and non-technical level with
Infrastructure, Network, Development, BA and QA teams.
• Experience with advanced OOA/OOD techniques to design enterprise
applications leveraging.
• Experience in UML modeling and use case driven development
• Experience with XML related technologies including XSLT and SOAP
• Good understanding and experience in relational databases, preferably
Oracle.
• Knowledge of popular open source frameworks
• Full understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services
• System architecture and development experience in high-transaction,
high-availability systems
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including
facilitation and team leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and
technologies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Additional experience that is a plus:
o NoSQL especially Cassandra
o Automotive Knowledge
o Git/ Mecurial, Jenkins, Gradle, Spring

*RESPONSIBILITIES*:
• Ability to translate business requirements into a detailed architectural
design.
• Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with
minimal assistance from executive management
• Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and execute efficiently
• Demonstrated ability to construct project plans and meet scheduled
feature, cost, and time goals
• Ability to manage conflict effectively
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, including formal
presentation skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
• Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves

Thanks & Regards,

ALEX

Sr.RECRUITER

Sree Infotech LLC

Email: a...@sreeinfotech.com

Ph : 972-332-3471 Ext: 102

WWW.sreeinfotech.com

Yahoo ID : chakri.sreeinfo

Gtalk ID : chakri.sreeinfo

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.