*Reply @ man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

Title: ETL Lead/Architect

Location: Spokane, WA  *(100% Onsite Monday-Thursday)*

Duration: 4 Months

*Residency Restriction: None*

*EXPENSES ARE PAID BY THE CLIENT*

*Warehouse/ETL Lead/Architect:*

*-*          *Consulting experience and aptitude (problem solving
experience, client-facing experience, superior communication skills)*

*-*          *Strong experience in IBM DataStage tools*

*-*          *Ability to be self-sufficient, lead a team, and proactively
work to achieve results*

*-*          *Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts and star
schema designs*

*-*          *Responsible for design of logical and physical data mart(s),
and source-to-target mappings, ETL/query tuning*

*-*          *Working with offshore teams a plus*

*-*          *BONUS – experience working with other ETL tools such as
Informatica, ODI*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>*