Hi,
This is Sudhir from United Software Group Inc. We have below position with
our direct client, Let me know if you have consultant available for this
req.

Position             : MicroStrategy Developer
Location            : NYC
Duration            :3-4 months (extendable)

Job Description:-
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with MicroStrategy tool suite
• Extensive experience in reporting and business intelligence applications.
• Should be able to architect, design, develop and deliver  BI solutions
such as reports, cubes, dashboards, ad hoc data access solutions using best
practices.
• Ability to lead and work independently and as part of a team and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously, react to problems quickly, understand
complex issues and produce high quality solutions
• Should have the willingness and the ability to closely work with User
community, DBAs, ETL developers, and the project team in general.
• Having MicroStrategy data modeling skills and an understanding of
Datawarehouse architectures
• Experience in Capital markets, specifically in Regulatory projects, will
be a plus

Thanks

Sudhir Dubey
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-588-8608
Fax: 1-866-764-1148
www.usgrpinc.com

G-Talk/YM/Skype :skd.staffing/skd_staffing/ sd_professional