Dear Employer,

Need profiles urgent-Ruby with Selenium testing

Ruby must

Location : San Jose, CA

Rate :Open

Long Term

JD: Ruby with Selenium testing profiles.

JD:

*           We are adopting Ruby with Selenium for our end-to-end black-box
testing framework for the Net Space solution (spanning multiple
software/SaaS).

*           Looking to source qualified person to be onsite in San Jose,
starting literally now or ASAP (like Nov 17, 2014).

*           Ability to hit the ground running, albeit being a cliché, is
exactly what we need.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

Suman Bakshi

Senior Executive Recruitment Team

SourceChip, Inc| Website- www.sourcechip.net

7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net

Tel:-732-917-4895  e Fax:- 732-875-0233