Hi Folks,
I hope all is well! I just received a new requirement and was hoping you
would have a few consultants available who would be a good fit.  I have
included the position details below.  Please let me know if you have anyone
who would be a match.

*QA TEST ANALYST*
*Austin, TX (NEED LOCAL)*
*6+ Months *
Interview Process: Phone screen and then onsite (must come onsite)

MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
Executes manual and automated test scripts.
Writes and maintains test automation using open source testing tools.
Uses HP (ALM/QC/QTP) products to store test cases, create and execute
automated regression, functional and load tests and track defects.
Participates in systems requirement reviews.
Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
Performs administrative duties, such as status reports, team meetings.
Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using various ALM tools
like Quality Center.
Uses industry standards and best practices..

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

 *Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie, PA 15106
• Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 106 • Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com <junai...@shstinc.com>* •
consultjun...@gmail.com