Hi Professional

Please find the below job opportunities. if you feel comfortable then
please revert me ASAP with your updated word format resume and contact
details..

*Position:Java  UI Developer*

*Location: Owings Mills -MD*

*Long term contract*

*interview:  Will hire off of phone/skype*

*- Must have strong UI skills including wireframes*

*Top Three Skills:*

*1. Javascript - senior level (5+ years of experience) Should also have 3+
years of experience with jQuery*

*2. HTML 5 experience - senior level (5+ years of experience)*

*3. CSS experience - senior level (5+ years of experience)*

*Should have experience creating WireFrames*

*Job Description:*

Senior UI developer to join there Customer Experience team. This is the
group that works across multiple customer lines to improve the digital
customer experience. The strategy aims to engage with Financial Advisors to
raise awareness, improve consideration and drive preferences for products.

The projects this developer will be applied to are new experiences we are
building for our business lines. They are websphere applications heavily
using JavaScript, HTML5 and Jquery predominantly.

We are looking for an experienced UI Developer to be applied to open
projects that are starting. These projects require knowledge of HTML5,
JavaScript and Jquery. The candidate will have excellent communication
skills, be a team player and have the ability to work in an iterative
development environment.

*Should have experience with Javascript, HTML5, CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap,
WireFrames and Mockups.*

*Thanks & Regards, *

*ALEX*

*Sr.RECRUITER*

*Sree Infotech LLC*

*Email: a...@sreeinfotech.com <a...@sreeinfotech.com>*

*Ph : 972-332-3471 Ext: 102*

*WWW.sreeinfotech.com <http://WWW.sreeinfotech.com>*

*Y/G id: chakri.sreeinfo*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.*