Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : UI/UX Developer*

*Location : Richfield, MN *

*Duration : 11 Months*

*Interview : Phone/Skype*

*Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:*

·         HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery  experience a must – please
indicate in resume what projects they used

·         Develop design documentation materials, specifications, visual
assets, and other deliverables to support development

·         Develop wireframes, prototypes, design presentations, and other
materials as needed to communicate designs to internal stakeholders

·         Ensure visual integrity and maintain a strong point of view
throughout development lifecycle

·         Communicate clearly with business partners and other team members
to set expectations, understand requirements, and articulate solutions

·         Meet all deadlines and successfully deliver assigned work

·         Follow brand guidelines as established by Client

·         Ability to conceptualize and communicate design approaches across
multiple presentation layers to create consistent experience across
applications

·         Can collaborate with developers to help implement designs in iOS
and Android platforms.

·         Ability to suggest design features that promotes usability and
enhanced user experience.

·         Experience working as part of an Agile development team.

*Skills Overview:*
*What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?*

·         Knowledge of and experience with applicable technologies (HTML5,
JavaScript, Android, iOS, JQuery)

·         BFA in design or equivalent combination of experience/education

·         3 or more years of experience within design field

·         Experience creating design assets for multiple resolutions and
screen sizes

·         Broad knowledge of user interface design best practices for
accessibility, usability, and form-factor dependent paradigms (e.g.
touch/gesture)

·         Android and/or iOS animation experience a plus

·         Experience in an agile environment a plus

*Thanks and Regards*

James | Talent Acquisition - Manager | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1345 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com <s...@vls-systems.com>

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |TaaSera Partner |
SauceLabs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honoree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formely NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html