Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : Android Developer*

*Location : Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD HOLDER*

*Job Description: *

The Software Engineer will be part of a team working to develop tools for
automated HW power analysis used for HW/FW/SW optimization in smart phone
devices. Software development crosses multiple environments including a
host environment of Windows, interfacing with data acquisition equipment,
and also with Android applications running on smart phone target devices.
During bring up of new tools, it is expected that a successful candidate
will take initiative to contact driver developers and others to resolve
issues encountered during OS booting and with running applications. Since
targeted tests will produce Iarge amounts of data, experience with data
base applications is needed. Development also includes the user interface
for report generation to consolidate and present Iarge amounts of data into
an easily human interpretable format. Documentation, training and support
of tools developed are also expected

*Qualifications*

Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or
Engineering and have a minimum of 5 years of related experience.

*Additional qualifications include:- *

·         Expert knowledge of C, C++, C sharp programming in Windows and
IInux.

·         Previous experience and established track record with
development, debugging and deployment of complex applications in a
production environment.

·         Experience with SQL database application development or web
development with ASP.NET is a plus.

·         Some knowledge of electronic hardware is needed for reading PCB
schematics, reviewing circuit implementations, and understanding power
calculations.

·         Other pluses include a working knowledge of Clear Case, HSD,
Python, Perl, Android or MeeGo.

***Android guru with extensive background in Cloud and web services.***

*Thanks and Regards*

James | Talent Acquisition - Manager | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1345 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com <s...@vls-systems.com>

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |TaaSera Partner |
SauceLabs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honoree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formely NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html