Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Web Developer (.Net)

*Project Location*

Los Angeles, CA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode : Telephonic followed by F2F*

*if any please send me profile at hars...@rgtalent.com
<hars...@rgtalent.com>*
*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Our client located in City of Commerce, CA is seeking a Sr. Web Developer
to join their team. The ideal person for this role will have come from the
distribution/transportation industry as well as a have a thorough
understanding and hands-on development experience in a .Net environment.

*This person will:*

Interact heavily with internal users to lead production support and
modifications.

Perform programming, detailed analysis and design of complex business
systems.

Build web-based applications including information architecture and user
experience design. Operate within the scope of multiple business functions
and systems.

Be active in database design and implementation.

Maintain working knowledge of web-related technologies and software
infrastructure for multiple environments.

Consult with technical architects and other developers to incorporate
standards and address technical questions.

*Qualifications Include:*

AS Degree with a technology focus or technical school certification or
equivalent experience.

Requires 5+ years of Software Design, Architecture and Applications Support
(Product)

Requires 5+ years of Web, internet or network-related development
experience.

Requires an applied understanding of software and information architecture
including multi-tier environments

Proficient with web development tools including portals, workflow, XML,
HTML and browser scripts is required

Experience with designing load balancing and failover for web-based
solutions is required

Experience with software development methodologies is required

Experience with design and use of technical infrastructure and middleware
is required

Basic understanding of project management is also required

Time Management, Communication, Decision Making and Consultative partnering
skills along with the ability to effectively multi-task is also required.

Experience with SQL required

DB2 experience a plus