Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

ASP.NET Developer

*Project Location*

Jersey City, NJ

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode : Telephonic + Face to Face*

* With a min. of 4 years U.S. experience with the following: • ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET> • C# • MVC • NUnit • LINQ • Spring.NET *These developers
will be supporting ISO’s client retail and Fraud applications in addition
to enhancing websites.
 Client likes to see candidates that have done some software
recommendations, as client is all state of the art technology and is always
looking ahead for what is coming up next..
Must have excellent verbal communications; be able to articulate their
direct responsibilities.
• NO remote work
• Client is a global company with many business units, this project is
responsible for all their retail clients in regards to risk management,
fraud detection and maintaining their websites.

Thanks & Regards,

*Harshit Mittal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*