Hi There,

This position is with one of our client requirement in Miami, FL Area.

Kindly let me know if you have any suitable candidates for this position
and send your Consultants resumes with contact details to
*shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com
<shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com> *for Immediate response.

*Mid-level SQL Developer *

*Duration: 6 months with possible extension*

*Location: Miami, FL*

Rate: $40/hr AI on C2C

Our client is a Financial Institution and we are looking for SQL Developer
for 6 months contract position and possible extension for 12 months in
Miami, FL

 Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

·         Help with multiple internal projects;

·         Work with Web and Windows development;

·         Plan, organize, coordinate and prioritize work assignments
independently

·         Create, maintain, troubleshoot, and support existing applications.

*Requirements:*

·         Experience with SQL;

·         Experience in reporting, SSRS, SSIS;

·         Experience with .NET Web Development;

·         Knowledge of JavaScript;

·         Experience as Business Analysts.

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

1000 Town Center Way, Suite 210, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com