Need with a Genuine QA lead Experience in Chicago, IL for *Face2Face
interview*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

qa lead

*Project Location*

Chicago, IL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*MOI           Telephone+Face2Face *
qualifications

• associates degree or bachelor degree or military experience
• at least 5 years of experience in it/qa industry; testing background is a
plus.
• at least 3 years of experience on rdbms, etl (informatica), data
warehousing and similar concepts
• at least 2 years of experience with agile projects
• at least 3 years of experience test data management tools
• at least 3 years of experience with windows based, unix/linux based, and
tandem, mainframe systems
• at least 5 year experience writing queries/macros/scripts using tools
like sql, vb, qtp, selenium and xml
• at least 3 year experience with data models, data flow diagrams and
database design development
• at least 3 year experience with various database technologies (oracle
10g/11g, sql server,)
• at least 3 year experience with data masking/scrubbing techniques