Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Srinivas CH from Oslo Solutions, We have the below openings with
our client in Redmond, WA. Please go through the below requirements and let
me know if you have any suitable consultants. Please mention the
requirement number so that we can process for your resume for the same.

Please send your responses to srini...@oslsolsolutions.com OR please reach
us at 206-9205-9930 for more details.

*Title: SQL BI Engineer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Locals are highly preferred*

*Job Description: *

   -

   Strong SQL query programming
   -

   Experience in developing SSIS packages and deploying SSIS packages
   Debugging SSIS package issues and fixing issues Experience in Developing
   and deploying SSRS packages Experience in debugging SQL query performance
   issues and experience in fine tuning database performance issues.
   -

   Exposure SQL Administration areas is advantage.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH

*Oslo Solutions LLC*