*HiHope you are doing great!This is Ashok from Siyaton Global
SolutionsPlease take a look at the below job description  and let me know
if you are interested with the position. You can reach me on E-Mail:
as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com>. I look forward for your reply  and
hope we can close the  position  with you.*
*SQL Server Developer*
*NYC*
*$480-500/day*
*LOCALS ONLY*
*10/10 Communication Skills MUST*
*5-7 Yrs required as this is a junior role*
*FORTRESS INVESTMENTS - Client*

*KEY SEARCH: Solid Transactional SQL skills and Proven SQL optimization
skills with TOP COMM SKILLS*

The successful candidate will be a SQL developer capable of writing complex
logic in simple SQL and TSQL. Exposure to dimensional modeling , Data
Profiling and Data quality analysis is required. Good program and project
management skills and/or experience with similar projects will be a plus.

*Job Responsibilities*

   - Creation of database schemas and other database objects like tables,
   views, indexes, stored procedures, functions etc.
   - Data migration.
   - Data analysis.
   - Level 2 support for the solution.

*Technical Requirements: *

   - Good hands experience with SQL Server 2005\2008\2012.
   - Good understanding of the data warehousing schemas and concepts.
   - Familiarity with OLAP/SSAS Cube design and development

*The SQL Server Developer must possess: *

   - Solid Transactional SQL skills.
   - Proven SQL optimization skills.
   - Experience developing Business Intelligence solutions.
   - Experience with migrating data schemas and data from variety of data
   sources.
   - SQL Server Administration knowledge is preferred.

*Professional Requirements:*

   - Good verbal and written communication skills.
   - Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
   - High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for
   actions required.
   - Ability to develop, monitor, and track the progress of an action plan
   - Self-managed and motivated.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ashok Kumar*

*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*

*as...@siyaton.com* <as...@siyaton.com>* | **ashok.siya...@gmail.com*
<ashok.siya...@gmail.com>

1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048

*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887*