Hi,

Greetings from V.L.S Systems Inc. !

Below is the requirement with one of our Client and kindly review the
details as below and if you feel interested in the job position please send
me a copy of your updated resume along with your details…

Job title: PeopleSoft Benefits Admin

Job location: Temple TX

Duration: 12+months

Locals Preferred: Phone and Skype Interviews.

Required Skills:

PeopleSoft Benefits Administration module

PeopleSoft Functional Configuration

Requirements gathering

need someone who can manage this work on his/her own with minimal support
from a few managers

functional resource

Thank You

Sharon |Senior Recruiter | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1331 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
sha...@vls-systems.com <s...@vls-systems.com>

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |Teaser Partner |
Sauce Labs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honouree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI Comma Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html