Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well. Please find below mentioned requirement let me
know if you are interested please do send me your updated resume.

*Oracle Fusion Financial Accounting Hub Consultant*

*New York *

*6 months +*

Job Responsibilities:

·         The role is for a Fusion Financial Accounting Hub person that can
understand and configure the FAH.

·         Fusion is new and candidate with FAH/SLA should be able to pick
it up. We will consider candidates with FAH/SLA and Core
Financials/Projects background.

·         The individual needs to have an accounting background and
understand the concepts around Business Level and Accounting Event
configuration methods and the interaction with the General Ledger.

Priya D
2018 156th Ave Ne Suite#341
Bellevue, Washington 98007
Office: 425-274-2461