Hi,

Greetings from V.L.S Systems Inc. !

Below is the requirement with one of our Client and kindly review the
details as below and if you feel interested in the job position please send
me a copy of your updated resume along with your details…

Job title: Web methods Developer

Job location: San Jose CA

Duration: Long Term

Job Description:

Need candidates who can join ASAP.

·         Solid Technical / Functional Skills At least 7+ years of
implementation experience on web Methods development projects.

·         Good Communication Skills.

·         Good experience and knowledge in web Methods Core components
Required (Web Methods 6.1, 7.1 and 8.2(IS, Broker, TN).

·         Knowledge on Modeler/Designer/Workflow, Optimize, XML, SOAP, CAF
and BPM work flow.)

·         Knowledge in Adapters B2B standards EDI, JDBC, Flat Files, ,
webServices.

·         Solid Web Services interface design skills with in-depth
knowledge of XML, XSD and WSDL

·         Experience Solid java experience

·         Good PL SQL and Stored procedure coding experience (preferred
Oracle)

·         Strong knowledge of SDLC and Gear methodology.

·         Experience in partner on-bording process.

·         Ability to interact well with different levels within the
organization.

·         Ability to work well in a collaborative, team oriented
environment; multi-task, be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong
independent problem solving skills.

·         Experience in Web Methods Integartion server
Installation/Administratoin/Upgrade (Preferred)

Thank You

Sharon |Senior Recruiter | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1331 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
sha...@vls-systems.com <s...@vls-systems.com>

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |Teaser Partner |
Sauce Labs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honouree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI Comma Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html