Dear Consultant,

Hope you are doing good. We are currently looking for candidates with below
skills. Please note they are all immediate openings and if you have someone
interested in any of these roles I need their resume and contact details,
availability and bill rates fast.

*Position :*                                          Sr. Java Script
Developer with Strong exp. in Angularjs

*Location:*

Hopewell, New Jersey

*Position Type:*

Long Term Contract

*Experience Level:*

5 Years

*Start Date / End Date:*

First 10 days of March to 08/31/2016

*Interview  :                                                    Telephonic
+ In Person *

*Need Independent Contractors only (USC / GC / TN /  EAD)*

*Job Description*

Basic Qualifications:

   1. Hands on experience with large/enterprise class angularjs projects
   2. Hands experience on large/complex JavaScript projects
   3. Hands on experience on SPA projects
   4. Hands experience with WEB API/Restful API
   5. Deep applied knowledge of OO/design principles of Js
   6. Applied knowledge on Html5/CSS3/JS frameworks
   7. Good knowledge on debugging/troubleshooting on different browsers
   like internet explorer 7 and above, chrome, Firefox and Safari

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Kirti Sharma*

*Technology Resource Group *

*3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA*