Job-QA engineer ready for face to face Hire

Greetings

This is Sam from SourceChip,Inc. Please let me know your comfortability for
below job in CA.

Need of a QA Automation Engineer

Pleasanton, CA

Client -Blackhawk Networks

$53/hr on c2c Max all inclusive.

Interview Mode-Face to Face Hire

Respond me back @ s...@sourcechip.net

Job Details & Skills :-

This is a 6 month contract position .They clearly mentioned what skills
candidate should have, Please shortlist candidates and send it to me.

Below are the proposed requirements for this position:

Passionate agile tester and developer, focused in delivering value and look
for the best ways to solve complex problems.

5+ years of experience in Java/C#, Selenium-Webdriver, Cucumber,
Watir-Webdriver, and JMeter.

3+ years of experience with Linux, SQL, NoSQL databases, performance
testing, nonfunctional testing, and regression testing.

Engaged in testing community through forums, mail lists, open source
projects, conferences and lectures.

Be the glue that holds projects/products together.

Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and gather
requirements/acceptance criteria.

Advocate and evangelize for best practices like Test Driven Development
(TDD), Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), and advocate automation of
every part of the software delivery lifecycle.

A rich breadth of experience in web and rest-api solutions.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format) .

Name as per Visa-

No#-

Email-

Hourly Rate on

Notice Period Required-

Valid visa Status-

Relocation-

Current location-

Skype Id-

2 References from current and previous client must-

Regards

Suman Bakshi - Sam

Sourcechip,Inc

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net