Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr. Tableau Developer

*Project Location*

Columbus, OH

*Duration*

8 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic*

*No H1B*

required skills/experience

3+ years experience in using the tableau software business intelligence
suite (including desktop and server deployment)
extensive experience designing and implementing dashboard solutions
7+ years of experience with other business intelligence platforms such as
qlikview, cognos, or business objects
proven mastery of varied data warehouse concepts/methodologies to implement
business intelligence solutions
7+ years experience writing efficient structured query language (sql) using
various sql-development software packages including oracle pl/sql and
teradata
bachelors degree in mis, computer science, statistics, finance, business or
related field
ability to perform data analysis, troubleshoot data integrity issues and
trend data analysis
extensive experience in the development of management reporting and
performance analysis techniques
strong communication skills, both verbal and written
ability to function well in rapid changing environment
highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
attention to detail is a must
ability to work effectively in team environment and interact with all
levels of management

core competencies

intermediate to advanced tableau 8 skills
strong sql skills (oracle, teradata)
strong math and financial skills; understanding of basic
financial/accounting principles
strong pc skills; expert in microsoft applications
ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail; meets
deadlines
strong work ethic; does whatever it takes to get the job done
demonstrates the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and issues in a
fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
ability to work well with people at various professional levels and
abilities

*Regards,*

*Suman Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 * 116*

*Email : sku...@rgtalent.com <sku...@rgtalent.com> *

*G-Talk :: sk.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with remove in the subject to **rem...@rgtalent.com
<rem...@rgtalent.com>** .Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or
to RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=sku...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>