*Greetings from SoftSages Technology!!*

I am reaching for an urgent need of *Network Security Auditor * in *NYC/
Dallas* with one of our precious client .

Please share the resume at *suj...@softsages.com <suj...@softsages.com>* or
Call at*  | **484 772 8165** |*

*R**ole : Role : Network Security Auditor *

* Location - NYC/ Dallas*

*Duration - 12+ months*

*Local Preferred!*

* Description*

*information technology and network audits across the organization.
*Assess the effectiveness of controls and processes to meet documented
business objectives or security concerns in the IT and network groups
*Document processes and controls for IT and network groups across
Windstream *Facilitate meetings with IT and network process owners to
discuss processes and conduct risk assessments
*Overall audit management
*Report results of assessment to executive management
*Assist with departmental policy and procedures documentation and other
special projects as directed

*Look for CISSP certified resource *

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Sujith.M*

Technical Associate

SoftSages LLC | A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.

*suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> *| Direct : *484 772 8165
<14847728165> *|* 484 402 7869 X 103 *

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604
0603 *| | *a...@softsages.com *|*