Hi,

We currently have an opportunity for *.Net Developer *with our direct
client located in *Olympia/Tumwater WA*

*Send resumes to s...@innosoul.com <s...@innosoul.com>*

*Need locals to WA.*

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your
Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone
number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

*Title                               :  .Net Developer*

*Location                        :  Olympia/Tumwater WA*

*Employment Type        : Contract*

*Duration                       :  5months*

*JOB Description:*

*Job ID: WA-WSPSECTOR-WR001 (910090423)*

*.Net Developer with Windows Forms, MVC 5, HTML 5, CSS3, JavaScript, Razor,
JSON, WCF Services, C#.Net, SQL Server, TFS, ActiveReports.Net, Entity
Framework and testing experience*

*Location: Olympia/Tumwater WA*

*Duration: 3 – 5 months*

Review of requirements and current processing associated with Phase 1 of
this process,

documenting questions for the SECTOR Support programming staff to address.
The planning

must document the development process to ensure that the approach ensures
appropriate

involvement of SECTOR Support programming staff. SECTOR staff will be
involved in the work

as “subject matter experts” during development, testing, and implementation
of the resolution. A

WSP project manager will ensure that timely decisions and guidance are
provided. WSP,

selected tribal and municipalities, and vendor programmer will jointly
complete testing and

acceptance testing and final operations planning and turnover*.*

*Required programmer experience and skills:*

• Senior level programmer with three years of experience in the following
technologies:

o Client development (Windows Forms based)

o Web Site development (MVC 5, HTML 5, CSS 3, JavaScript, Razor, JSON …)

o WCF Services

o Components hosted under Windows Services

o C#.NET

o SQL Server 2012

*Team Foundation Server*

o Visual Studio 2013

o .Net 4.5 framework

o .Net 4.0 for Client (Windows Forms)

o Latest versions of ActiveReports.Net

o Entity Framework

o Object Orientation Programming (OOP) techniques

o Layered Application Design

Creation of test plans that cover all components will be tested. All
testing must be excuted

successfully to ensure the satisfaction of the acceptance criteria.

Installation of the application and closeout of the implementation project
including capture and

confirmation of completeness of all documentation, participation in a
lessons learned session,

and confirmation of arrangements for ongoing support

*I look forward to working with you.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sam Jacob

Sr. Recriter

innoSoul, Inc. (*10* Years of Service Excellence)

NY Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)

24 Fairfield Ave, Albany NY 12205

Website:  www.innosoul.com

Ph: 518-400-0496  Fax: 206-666-1776

email: s...@innosoul.com