I am reaching for an urgent need of *Business Analyst - Android / IOS **Phone
first then In Person Round.* & any visa status!!

Please send the resume at R <suj...@softsages.com>anjith@Softsages,com or
Call at  | 484 772 8165 |

*Business Analyst - Android / IOS*

*Location: Oak Brook, IL*

*Duration: 9+ Months *

*Client: McDonalds Corp. *

*Interview Type: Phone first then In Person Round. *

*MUST BE LOCAL*

*MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNCATION SKILLS…I MEAN REALLY GOOD*

Today’s consumers are more mobile, more digitally connected, and more
empowered in purchase decision-making. And as marketing and engagement
models evolve in consumer digital retail, so too will McDonald’s, one of
the most recognized brands in the world, continue to develop its digital
marketing platforms and capabilities to engage our customers in more
personalized dialogue across all digital interactions.

McDonald’s Global Mobile Application team develop native iOS and Android
applications. The Global Mobile Application team - an integral part of the
Corporate IT Data & Digital organization based at McDonald’s headquarters
in Oak Brook, IL - is seeking a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to
join this extremely exciting and leading-edge initiative.

*Responsibilities:*

• Gathers requirements for app development solution by conducting
meeting/interviews and facilitating large-group/cross-function sessions
with business and technical architects.

• Writes technical requirement specifications that includes but not
limiting to non-functional, user story, business rules, data flow diagrams,
etc.

• Ensures that all related applications are consistent

with the customer's business strategy

• Provides subject matter expertise to other teams

• Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing
technical requirements, processes, and data models

• Works with IT product leadership in determining

design approach, estimating/planning, setting enhancing

business processes, and identifying required project resource

• Interfaces with business clients and vendor

partners

• Triages and remediates defects with Quality Management System team

• Provides day-to-day director of development staff

• Maintain IT Global Mobile Application SharePoint repository for cross
functional teams’ collaboration

• Coordinates activities and tasks through product Jira

*Minimum Requirements:*

• The right candidate will possess excellent written and verbal
communications skills and a love of using technology to solve business
problems. They are fast learners,

innovative, and enjoy working on international projects

• 5-7 years of IT experience with a combination of analytical,

some project management, and integration skills

• Strong communication and organization skills

• Excellent problem solving skill

• Highly adaptive and able to manage multiple priorities

• Ability to work independently

• Requirements definition and management

• Quality assurance management and testing experience

• Strong expertise with Microsoft Office Products (Word,

Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and JIRA

• College degree required

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Nair*

*| **ranj...@softsages.com* <rani...@softsages.com>*|*

*Direct No - *484 772 8154 <14847728154> *| **484 402 7869 X 104** |*

*Softsages LLC | **A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.*

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at 484 604
0603 / a...@softsages.com