I am reaching for an urgent need of .Net/C# Developer, Phone, then onsite
if local; Web Ex is fine for non-local candidates & any visa status!!

Please send the resume at R <suj...@softsages.com>anjith@Softsages,com or
Call at  | 484 772 8165 |

.Net/C# Developer with XSL-FO or XSLT-FO

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: 12+ Months

Client: Charles Schwab

Interview Process: Phone, then onsite if local; WebEx is fine for non-local
candidates.

Description/Comment:

Position requires experience working in an enterprise architecture
environment within net framework using C#, XSL-FO and XML. Must be able to
apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid,
robust applications.

Additional Job Details: -

- At least 5+ years of professional experience building distributed
scalable enterprise-class applications using C# and ASP.Net.

- Experience preferred to be with back-end systems.

- At least 2-3 years of Experience with both SQL Server 2008 database
development and XSL-FO / XML required.

- Involvement in multiple phases of software product development, including
Design, Development, Testing, and Support for QA and Deployment

- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM methodology

- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server as a software asset
management system

- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational
skills

- Good verbal and written communication

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Nair*

*| **ranj...@softsages.com* <rani...@softsages.com>*|*

*Direct No - *484 772 8154 <14847728154> *| **484 402 7869 X 104** |*

*Softsages LLC | **A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.*

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at 484 604
0603 / a...@softsages.com