Greetings of the Day….!

Our Consultant Mr. Raghavendra *Health Care QA Analyst* at the edge of
completing his current assignment with W*ellcare Health Management Inc, *Tampa,
FL and available immediately he is open for relocation Nationwide. Let me
know if you have any positions for him. Reach me at: nar...@gatewaysi.com

Our Consultant Mrs.Sujitha OBIEE Developer at the edge of completing her
current assignment with Putnam Investments, Boston, MA and available
immediately. She is open for relocation Nationwide. Let me know if you have
any positions for her. Reach me at: nar...@gatewaysi.com