Greeting from Softsages!!

Hope you are well. I would request you to share me your updated hot-list
for my direct client and preferred vendors positions and also please add my
email address in your Hotlist distribution list.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Nair*

*| **ranj...@softsages.com* <rani...@softsages.com>*|*

*Direct No - *484 772 8154 <14847728154> *| **484 402 7869 X 104** |*

*Softsages LLC | **A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.*

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at 484 604
0603 / a...@softsages.com