Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent position open with our client, please find the
requirement details and let me know if you have any consultants. Thanks!!!

*MS Dynamics CRM Developer*

*Seattle, WA (Bothell, WA)*

*8+ Months Contract*

MS Dynamics CRM Developer who is experienced at configuring CRM, write
plugins, etc.

*Skill set should include:*

   - 6+ years of software development experience
   - Hands on knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (required)
   - UI customization
   - Data modeling
   - .NET C# development, capable of designing/writing the required
   Dynamics plugins
   - OData, Restful services with WebAPI stack
   - WCF / Web Services development
   - Advanced query development and design using SQL (MSSQL)
   - Well versed with Unit Testing and integration testing for both client
   and server side components
   - VS 2012

Thanks & Regards

*Prem | OrgSpire Inc*