Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <utka...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

3 positions open

6-12 months

*Certification would be plus*

Currently we have a need with our long time client location is near
Greenwich, CT

We need you to locate three potential candidates that are very well-versed
in VMware Horizon View 5 and 6

These candidates also need to have been involved in the design, testing and
appointment of at least three medium to large scale virtual desktop
platforms that involved streaming video to the virtual desktops.

They need to be fluent in what goes wrong in a bad VDI deployment and how
they have avoided or corrected those things.

I need them as soon as you can find them but no one with less
qualifications of which I have listed above.

*Utkarsh*
* Recruitment Manager*

Zenith Tech Solutions