Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

Hi Partners,

We are still looking for an Application Support Analyst who can work for a
5 months contract located in Boston, MA. This is literally looking for
Support Analyst or application support analyst that has working experience
in production support who's responsible in supporting, maintaining and
upgrading. Also, this position needs a candidate who has healthcare
experience.

Client      Boston Medical Center Health Plan, Inc.

Job Title Applications Support Analyst

Desired Job Category          Custom Development - Coding

Industry Healthcare - Payer

Location Boston, MA

Duration: 5+ months Contract

Rate: $40/hr

Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype/Face to Face

NOTE: This is not a developer position.

*TOP 5 Skills:*

·         4+ yrs.' in the support of software systems required

·         4+ yrs.’ designing and using relational databases, including MS
SQL Server

·         Experience with T-SQL, VB, Visual Studio.Net, .Net Framework

·         Experience supporting windows and web-based applications (C# and
.Net)

·         Background in the healthcare industry

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

IT Recruiter

101 Hudson St, Suite 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com || Yahoo: monajir.k...@yahoo.com

|| Web  : *www.techwiresol.com* <http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line