Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : Lead Business Intelligence Developer*

*Location : Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration : 3+ Months*

·         Demonstrated excellence as a business intelligence developer with
at least five years professional experience

·         Minimum 5+ years of reporting and analytics experience using a BI
toolset

·         Minimum 5+ years of dimensional database and data warehousing
experience

·         Minimum 3+ years of business requirement gathering experience

·         Proficiency in one or more BI tools such as *Cognos
(PREFERRED), *Tableau,
InfoBuilders, MicroStrategy, SSRS or MiniTab

·         Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio

Our business intelligence lead is responsible for providing advanced
technical skills and leadership in the design, development, control, and
use of business reporting and analytic tools. This position is responsible
for the full development life cycle for BI solutions including consulting,
design, coding, testing, training, and documentation.

The business intelligence lead will proactively investigate opportunities
to increase the value of the BI solutions in place as well as recommend new
technologies to aid in decision-making. The business intelligence lead
should be proficient in complex SQL, IT system integration, data structure
development, advance business intelligence report development, and
predictive analytics techniques. As a team lead you will ensure the team
employs data mining, model building, segmentation, and other analytical
techniques to capture important trends and metrics.

The business intelligence lead must respond proactively to production
problems escalated by the help desk and maintain ownership until the
problem is resolved. The business intelligence lead will lead and mentor
other BI resources on the team (both on and off shore). The business
intelligence lead will assign work and monitor the quality, accuracy and
timeliness of BI projects.

*Thanks and Regards*

James | Talent Acquisition - Manager | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1345 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |TaaSera Partner |
SauceLabs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honoree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formely NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html