Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the couple of below
position, I would appreciate if you can send a word version of your
Consultant resume and the best number to reach, Visa Status and Current
Location of him/her..

Feel free to reach me out at ssi...@charterglobal.com

 And call me 770-326-9933 ext 514

*Position:   Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6 month+ contract*

*Rate- $ 55 /hr on c2c*

* Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years of software development experience:*

*Minimum 5 years of experience with Java/J2EEPreferred Qualifications*:

• Experience with monitoring systems involving complex integrations of
custom/COTS software (e.g. Nagios, WhatsUpGold, Hardcat--asset and
preventive maintenance modules)

• Experience in Java system design and development, familiar with Java
development tools and frameworks such as Eclipse IDE, JPA, Spring
framework, Message Queue programming.

• Expert object oriented development and Java design pattern experience.

• 5 years of experience working with multiple key relational database
management system (RDBMS) platforms and related tools such as SQL Server,
Oracle and/or DB2 is a plus

• Web Sphere or Web Logic experience (IBM Rational Application Developer
(RAD) version 6.x or 7.x is a plus);

• Experience in Web Services standards and Service Oriented Architecture,
experience in JSON is a plus

• Familiar with network programming using TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, POP3/SMTP etc.•
Experience working with security protocols for secure transmission of
sensitive data. Additional experience with specifications such as PCI
compliance is desired, but not required

• Experience developing unit tests and implementing test automation Strong
interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required

• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects, and shift rapidly
between them

• Ability to take initiative and work independently and also as a team
member in a fast-paced environment

Thanks and Regards

Shreshtha Sinha

Desk No- 770-326-9933 ext 514