Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Demonstrated hands-on experience with Oracle 10/11G databases, Oracle
   Data Warehouse and Data Marts to support Business Intelligence.
   - Demonstrated hands-on experience with Oracle OBIEE 11g presentation
   layer dashboards and analyses development.
   - Demonstrated hands-on development experience with OBIEE 11g Repository
   development.
   - Demonstrated Oracle OBIEE 11g experience supporting development
   efforts in BI-Publisher objects.
   - Demonstrated hands-on development experience with TOAD (SQL querying
   tool).
   - Demonstrated hands-on development experience with Javascripts, HTML,
   and CSS coding.
   - Demonstrated hands-on experience working with: PL/SQL and Visual
   Source Safe.
   - Demonstrated OBIEE (Siebel) administration and install experience
   including at minimum 2 OBIEE BI Analytics enterprise level installs.
   - Experience working with HIPAA requirements or similar standards and
   with NYS Accessibility Standards or similar standards.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com