Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title: Sr. DevOps Engineers (actually looking for several)*

*Location : Richmond, VA*

*Duration : 3-6 Months*

·         Expertise and hands on in 1/ Chef 2/ Cloud Formation and 3/ AWS
deployment

·         Client location:  Richmond VA.  Would need to be onsite at this
location for 4 days/week the initial 3 weeks; one week a month thereafter

*Project:*

Client is moving their largest application to AWS (it is their main CRM
system for their retail banking customers).  Client needs additional
resources to be part of their team to design and implement all the
automation to move and run the application in multiple environments
(development, testing, production).  Client has limited DevOps skills so
the CTP resources would be the "experts" on DevOps, be hands-on design and
implement as well as knowledge transfer.

·         Interview Process:  2-3 phone tech screens

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonoma-consulting.net