*Please send me the profiles at deepak.gu...@simplion.com
<deepak.gu...@simplion.com> Only*

Hi,

I am reaching out to you today concerning a new opening for a *SQL DBA in
Wichita, Kansas with Koch Industries*. Please see the job description below
and send me the resumes of your best candidates. The interview process will
be a phone screen and a skype or face to face interview.  Communication is
a major factor for this role.  Thank you for your help with this.

*SQL DBA – Koch Industries Wichita, Kansas (4 months with potential for
extension) Pay Rate: $55/HR*

Job Description: We are looking for a mid-to-senior level SQL Server DBA
who is eager to contribute to the success of a diverse team that provides
SQL Server and Oracle database management and hosting services (physical
and virtual) to various companies.

Daily activities include:

· Using your creativity and experience to develop and maintain innovative
services in support of a growing portfolio of managed database systems

· Providing tactical and strategic solutions to solve specific business
problems by working closely with your database customers

· Lending your database expertise to ongoing development projects

· Resolving database-related incidents and service requests within SLAs

Job Requirements:

· 4+ years of hands-on SQL Server administration experience.

· T-SQL programming and performance tuning experience.

· Proven track record managing SQL Server 2005/ 2008/2012 Instances in a
Standalone and Clustered configuration.

· Ability to administer large databases in a mission critical environment.

· Understanding of the Microsoft SQL Server best practices.

· Solid knowledge of the SQL Server storage design.

· Familiarity with MS SQL replication and other high availability solutions.

· Experience with different backup/restore and disaster recovery solutions.

· Knowledge and experience with computer hardware including servers,
networks, SAN technologies, I/O subsystems, etc.

· Solid experience and troubleshooting skills with Windows 2008/2008R2 and
Windows 2012/2012R2 operating systems.

· Good communication skills, strong teamwork and organization skills

· Requires participation in 24X7 on-call rotation

· Positive attitude, problem solving skills and initiative are must-have
qualities

*Deepak Gulia *| Simplion – cloud*.* made simple

Direct: 408-516-4015 | Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email: deepak.gu...@simplion.com

*INC 500 *|* 5000* Honoree – 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

*Fast Private Companies* award by Silicon Valley Business Journal – 2012,
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

*Best Places to Work in Bay Area *by San Francisco Business Times – 2013,
2012, 2011, 2009

*Minority Business Enterprise *certified by NMSDC

*We are an E-Verified Company*