Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Job Description:*

*Role: *PeopleSoft HCM Developer

*Location: *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Technical/Functional Skills     *

·         Good understanding of PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine,
Workflow, SQR, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, Web
Services, Query, XML publisher, UNIX, Cobol and have the ability to write
and understand complex SQL statements).

·         Good understanding of the Functionality of HR, Payroll & Benefits
modules, process flow, key application (setup and transactional) tables and
flow of data.

·         Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of
thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to
Technical requirements and design

·         Full understanding of the Software SDLC (systems development
life-cycle )

*Experience Required*

·         Minimum 5 years of PeopleSoft Development and Support experience

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Good techno functional exposure (about 7+ years) in the HCM
modules (Core HR, NA Payroll, Benefits).

·         Design, development, debugging, bug-fixing, & unit testing of the
PeopleSoft application

·         Interacting with business users to understand and define
requirements participate in design & development.

·         Independently lead development activities and coordinate with
offshore team.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>