Greetings from Softsages !!

I’m sourcing *Business Analyst*  for one of my precious client in *Boston,
MA** ,* please share me the matching profiles to *shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

*Business Analyst with Insurance experience*

*Location:* Boston, MA

*Duration:* 3+ Months with possible extension

*Client:* Insurance Domain

*Phone/ Skype!!!!*

*Skills:*

Must have ISO (Insurance Services Office) experience

Must have insurance background

*Position Requirements*

*The ideal candidate will have:*

-Minimum of 5 years of commercial insurance experience in Underwriting,
Claims, Reinsurance, or Actuarial

-Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst

-Knowledge of ISO statistical rules and reporting

-Knowledge of Commercial Property, Auto, GL, Crime, Inland Marine coverages

-Ability to understand business and technical concepts, applications,
instructions

-Experience with policy rating and issuance systems and processing

-Excellent presentation skills, as well as, verbal and written
communication skills

*Responsibilities include:*

-Coordinate the testing and implementation of Cover-All product releases

-Coordinate the testing and implementation ISO rate and rule changes

-Work with Program Managers, Program Administrators and technical staff to
understand business needs and determine system requirements and
specifications

-Communicate business requirements to the technical development staff to
design system solutions

-Perform and document system User Acceptance Testing

-Coordinate the analysis and resolution of all reported Cover-All
production issues

-Provide internal and external support of application functionality,
rating, coverages, forms

-Setup and test new programs and producers based on requirements received
from the Program Manager

-Maintain and update Reinsurance rules associated with the business written
in the Cover-All system

-Provide documentation and release notes for all Cover-All Production moves

-Coordinate analysis and tracking of all Cover-All Service Requests, ISO
Updates and Enhancement Projects

-Complete quarterly testing and documentation of SOX Compliance system

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com

*(If I am not available contact Mr. Aman at 484 402 7869 X 100** / 202) *