---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Burri Srinivasareddy <burri4...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Subject: Required BizTalk Architect from Dallas,TX
To: srinivasa reddy Burri <srinivasareddy.bur...@gmail.com>

*Position:**BizTalk Architect*

*Duration:**6 months + extensions*

*Rate:  DOE*

*Location: Dallas,TX*

*please send resumes to this mail id: **prad...@igenlabsinc.com
<prad...@igenlabsinc.com>*

I need a BizTalk Architect/Tech Lead who has strong experience in
Integrating systems across various disparate sources utilizing middleware
technologies like BizTalk, MSMQ and MSESB. Should have strong experience
implementing full lifecycle enterprise software development using SDLC .
Should have strong exposure to SQL server databases, Web Services
(SOAP/WSDL/UDDI,XML/XSLT/XPath/XSD,WS-* standards (WS-Addressing/
WS-Security/WS-I Basic Profile/WS-I Basic Security Profile). Consultant
will be responsible for designing, developing, installing, configuring and
optimizing the integration solution.

Thanks,

*Pradeep Reddy*

Sr. IT Recruiter