Hi Professionals,

We have an Immediate need of *Project Manager *having good exposure in
*Regulatory
& Compliance.*

Please let me know if you have any resource for this position.

*Role : Project Manager:*

*Location : Mount Laurel,NJ*

Maintaining standard project artefacts such as Clarity Reporting, Project
Plans, Milestones, Risks, Issues, KPI’s, and Dependencies.

Managing expenses including tracking of actual costs and providing
explanations for variances against plan; this includes tracking all
internal / external staff charging time and costs against the BRR program.

Partnering with non-StRIDe groups such as Risk, Compliance, Audit, and
other business counterparts to ensure complimentary and/or dependent books
of work are delivered seamlessly to satisfy cross-program objectives

Managing key relationships across Global Technology, Finance, Risk,
Operations, Architecture, and Regional Management and ensures management
focus, drawing on best practice internally and externally.

*Raj Yadav*

*Assistant Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*Email:* y...@idctechnologies.com <vik...@idctechnologies.com> |
www.idctechnologies.com

*Desk: *408-668-8744

*Fax:* 408-608-6088

*Address:* 1851, McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
“Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nynjct-contract-recruiters.