Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Job Title*: Instructional Designer

*Location*: Jacksonville, FL

*Duration*: 6+ months

*Job Description*:

·         Experience in training design and development including:

o   Documentation of process and procedures

o   Development of communications

o   Use of Learning & Development technologies

·         Demonstrated skills in performance, audience and goal analysis
and ability to effectively communicate to targeted learning objectives.

·         Advanced communication, influencing and negotiation skills across
various levels of management.

·         Demonstrated experience in fast-paced, complex, and technical
environment.

·         Strong research and analytical skills.

·         Strong Customer Relationship Management skills.

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

·         Analyse, design, and develop best in class learning solutions for
global community

·         Analyse organizational and learning data to identify learning
trends

·         Conduct needs assessments with targeted professionals, analyse
skill gaps and develop training to address critical training needs

·         Determine appropriate training solution for assigned projects,
based on the outcome of analysing business needs, performance goals, and
audience

·         Build relationships with managers, and targeted employees to
continuously improve our learning offerings

·         Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written

·         Design and develop training content for both classroom and online
delivery, targeted for various audiences

·         Follow all design and development processes, documentation and
approval processes to ensure accurate and timely delivery of training
solutions

·         Support project management for design and development

·         Collaborate with peers on multiple projects simultaneously

·         Develop evaluations and assessments to measure training
effectiveness at both course and program levels

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>